Sometimes, a french pen pal knows best...
91?! Wow. People love you, Lucy (and think Jay is cool). You'll have to share some of your favorites as you try the recipes!
wow! Have fun trying all those recipes:)
Can't wait for the book!
So I guess I know what y'all will be eating for QUITE a while. Be sure to share any favorites--soup is always yummy.
You're so darn cute in this photo.91? The POWER of blogging.92 is on its way.
That's amazing. Let me know about the good ones:)
Looks like you've got dinner planned up to the surgery. Post your favorites if you can.
And you're sure you're not overwhelmed? Won't it be tricky to figure out which of the 15 taco soup recipes to try first? I feel bad that I'm not a part of the 91. I'd love to contribute if you'd still like more.You really should post the favorites as you try them. Everyone loves a "tried and true" dinner option.
Wow- you could quite possibly make a different soup every night until his surgery- or about that. That is so amazing!
Yay, I'm so glad you found some good ones. I hope they are all good. I'm terrible at trying new stuff, so be creative just for me! Oh, wait, I mean for Jay. ;)Happy thanksgiving. Don't fall over - we are actually going somewhere!
Wow...that's amazing! Can't wait for your favorite recipes!
Wow, that's a lot of soup! Hope there are some really good recipes in there!
I know it is only 8 am but I just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup for breakfast, dang cold! Mine was from a can!
That is almost a different soup every night. You will definitely not be bored. Make sure to share your favorites.
Who knew there would be that much of a variety. Awesome! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
91?! Wow. People love you, Lucy (and think Jay is cool). You'll have to share some of your favorites as you try the recipes!
wow! Have fun trying all those recipes:)
Can't wait for the book!
So I guess I know what y'all will be eating for QUITE a while. Be sure to share any favorites--soup is always yummy.
You're so darn cute in this photo.
91? The POWER of blogging.
92 is on its way.
That's amazing. Let me know about the good ones:)
Looks like you've got dinner planned up to the surgery. Post your favorites if you can.
And you're sure you're not overwhelmed? Won't it be tricky to figure out which of the 15 taco soup recipes to try first?
I feel bad that I'm not a part of the 91. I'd love to contribute if you'd still like more.
You really should post the favorites as you try them. Everyone loves a "tried and true" dinner option.
Wow- you could quite possibly make a different soup every night until his surgery- or about that. That is so amazing!
Yay, I'm so glad you found some good ones. I hope they are all good. I'm terrible at trying new stuff, so be creative just for me! Oh, wait, I mean for Jay. ;)
Happy thanksgiving. Don't fall over - we are actually going somewhere!
Wow...that's amazing! Can't wait for your favorite recipes!
Wow, that's a lot of soup! Hope there are some really good recipes in there!
I know it is only 8 am but I just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup for breakfast, dang cold! Mine was from a can!
That is almost a different soup every night. You will definitely not be bored. Make sure to share your favorites.
Who knew there would be that much of a variety. Awesome! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment