Friday, November 21, 2008

Shopping in a Small Town

  • Three pairs of shoes from Zappos.com
  • Teacher gifts and name tags from Stationary With Style
  • Two coats, seven pairs of pants, one argyle v-neck sweater, two turtlenecks and a button-down oxford from GAP.com
  • Lego table, two Wii games, and three little people sets from Ebay.com
  • one book, DDR for the Wii from Amazon.com
  • one sparkly bracelet and pair of earrings from Charmed Designs
  • vinyl lettering for my future fabulous looking Relief Society Bulletin Boards custom made from Mellow Yellow Decor.
  • Throw in the book 84 Charing Cross Road that blogger and Goodreads friend, Holly, sent me this week and getting the mail has been the highlight of everyday.
I still miss Target, but I guess my computer will do.

14 comments:

andrea said...

I have done nearly all my Christmas shopping online this year. Every year I have the goal to get it done before Thanksgiving and every year I fail. This year I finally did it. I just sat down at my computer with my list and found everything I needed. I must admit I made a few runs to Target as well. I don't think I could survive without it either. But thank goodness for the internet.

Jen Childers said...

You already know I love internet shopping! Looks like you got some good stuff!!!

donna said...

Oh i really enjoy online shopping.:) Shopping while i am in my PJs. That is the best.:)!

Kelly said...

Wait? NO TARGET! I am internet extraordinaire, but NO TARGET!!

carlo said...

i have been doing most of mine online, too. i get too tempted in the stores i find!

etsy has been a big one for me. i should post my cute finds, too.

great idea! and good shopping,lady!!

Anonymous said...

This is incredibly motivating. Last year I was on the ball- this year, not so much. I think I need a meeting with myself tonight to get things ordered! Thanks for the virtual kick in the pants!

Tara said...

Man, I want some mail like that! It's always fun to get a package. Internet shopping does make me a little nervous, though. So much harder to make returns.

I don't know what I'd do without Target.

{krista} said...

I'm afraid if I don't get to e-shopping soon, it will never happen since I can't seem to get to regular shopping. You are making such progress!

amy gretchen said...

shopping in whatever in your cozy home has got to be a favorite of mine. Definitely better than fighting the crowds this time of year, but than again I do like to do it at least once...park a mile or two away from the mall because there is no parking spot, see all the kids line up to sit on santa's lap, and eat warm sugar coated almonds. Ya, I'll brave it at least once.

I've done a lot of shopping online already myself. It must feel good to have so much done. Plus it's so much fun to get.

jenny said...

Small town or not that really is my kind of shopping!

ShelleyG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShelleyG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShelleyG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShelleyG said...

I wish I could figure out how to work my computer. :) I tried to post a comment, hm, didn't seem to work, I'll just keep pushing the button... :) Sorry!

I was just thinking:
www.target.com

We really DO have it all in our small town! :)