I should conserve my phone battery but its nearly dead and the rest of the day is so up in the air that typing, albeit with thumbs, calms me down a bit. Not that I'm anxious or hyper or anything, just a little bored, nervous and tired. Yeah...the diet coke has worn off.
The agenda says we are heading to see Jaffa, which tradition claims was founded by Noah's son after the flood. It is also where Peter received revelation to go and preach Christ's gospel to the world. It is also where Napoleon stationed his base when he conquered this area. There are probably even more "it is where"s but that's all I know from my airport reading, which had been plentiful . So much history in one port by the sea.
Once I spot all the other LDS folks, this show will really get starter. My guess is that they'll be easy to spot. There's kind of a look, you know? Maureen calls it the light from within. It might be that. But after people watching for 7 straight hours, I bet not too many from our tour will be wearing jeggings with hightops. It is a surprisingly popular look for many.



2 comments:
Oh...international travel is so hard. I hope you have a good time. I was thinking I wouldn't see anything on your blog for awhile, so yay for iphone blogging!
I'm loving your updates too!!
Post a Comment