Friday, October 17, 2008

Exposing My Subconscious

I was afraid to get out of my chair.

The beautiful hostess was interviewing a famous fitness celebrity whose face is a blur, but then she surprised me when she announced that Brandi would be giving the latest update about T-Tapp.

Brandi, who was wearing a purple leotard with a black belt and who also happened to have very big hair, talked about the new T-Tapp DVD and suddenly, Brandi was interviewing me via WebCam urging me to share my success story about perkier pecks. I was paralyzed with fear.

So, I sat there, in my chair, chin down, head out, afraid to stand up.

Thankfully, my stalling frustrated the interview and Brandi turned it over to Body By Jake.

I understand every part of my dream except who the fictional Brandi was.

6 comments:

jenny said...

I think you need to write out more of that subconsciousness out. So funny.

Jen Childers said...

That is too funny!

Kasey said...

24 is a lot of drama, but what can I say...I like drama! =)

Bekki said...

Hmmm, that ranks right up there with my dream that Dr. Oz was doing knee surgery on me. I was more concerned about getting a picture with him than getting ready for the surgery. And then to top it off I brought my kids to the hospital and one of Dr. Oz's nurses offered to babysit them.

Bek

Stephanie said...

Hmmmmm, Perkier Pecs! I think you are on to a new fitness craze. Sign me up.

Tara said...

That is a hilarious dream with some pretty specific details. But it's not that far off, didn't you win an award from doing T-Tapp? I do hope you'll share the perkier pecs secret!