I just got home from the hospital. Thanks for the calls, well wishes and flowers. I'll post more later but I'm tired. The hospital is an awful place to get rest!
Jay posted some info. Ne'er fret. I've got lots of funny tidbits in my head. I just need to lose the fog first.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
I'm Home
Posted by
Lucy
at
1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
Oh my!! I hope you get some rest. Keep us posted.
Lots of hugs,
Donna
Glad you're home. Get well soon. (((hugs)))
Glad you got home o.k. Did you get any rest in that shared room? Love ya!
Holy Hannita Batman! I am glad you are better. CYE! And you better do it! ;P
Oh wow! Hope you have a quick recovery and good luck to your family.
Wait, a shared room? Hope you get some serious rest!
Glad you're home safe and sound. Get some rest and I can't wait to read about it.
Oh my goodness! Get better soon and get some rest!
Glad you are home ok. I'll try and call a bit later.
LUCY!!! I'm glad you are home and that you are doing ok. Take it easy! I'm thinking about you!
Lucy, I was horrified to find out about your emergency. And SERIOUSLY I would love to help you out in ANY way!!!!!!!! I pray you have a quick recovery and feel good again soon.
I feel so out of the loop. I haven't blogged in a few days and had no idead you had your appendix out! Lame friend I am. Anyways, I am glad to hear you are home and everything went well. I hope your recovery goes smoothly. Thinking of you guys!!
Man, I miss a day or two and bam, my friend is in the hospital! I hope you feel better soon, I'm thinking about you and sending healing vibes your way! Nothing a chocolate milkshake wouldn't cure I'm sure.
Love ya!
Whwhwhwhat???? Did someone forget to tell you you're too busy for a hospital stay????
Got to read Jay's blog! Oh my!! I hope you are okay!!!
Get better soon Lucy, sorry you had to have surgery. {{hugs}}
Take care Lucy! I had no idea you'd been in the hospital. We saw Jay and the boys there on Wednesday night and I thought, "Oh, how nice, Jay is taking the boys to dinner at Le Cafe." Duh... Wish I'd been around to help!
duh-- now I understand the comment you left on my blog about the absent bloggers! you are so clever miss lucy!!!
Post a Comment