Saturday, March 10, 2007

If absolutely nothing happens during your day....

do you still blog? I've been taking it VERY easy. Just staying in bed and reading and sleeping (with the occasional bathroom trip). But I'm totally improving. Now, instead of feeling like I did 2000 sit ups, I feel like I did about 200. Jay is home for one more day and then it's showtime! Yikes.

Um....apparently....I do still blog!:)

8 comments:

andrea said...

We passed Jay running late this afternoon. He was way up by our house. I had a little chuckle when he waved to us as I'm sure it was a well deserved break after taking care of the family for the weekend. He was wearing a hat so we didn't recognize him at first. Jason and I were joking that is was Jay Bauer, undercover, Jack's OTHER brother.

I'll miss you tomorrow at church. I'm glad you are still blogging, even if there's not much to report.

Kylie said...

Hey Lucy, I came across your blog through a blog, through a blog, through a blog, amazing how many people you can read about. I have been fascinated by your writing. You are so funny to read about. I really appreciate your humour. Anyway, I hope that you are feeling better soon and that I will come back and read more later.

Love Kylie (aussie lds)

Christi said...

I'm glad you are getting better. I'm glad you still blog too because then I know you are still alive! I have been blogging the last two days but you wouldn't know it because it's not showing up! There is something wrong with the post page and I have written several lengthy blogs only to have them vanish! I need a new computer! Chris has been out of town since early Thursday morning and Tristan has been really sick ever since and Kennedy has decided to start wetting the bed. Isn't being a mom so much fun? I love ya. Get better.

Lara said...

Hope your recovery is going well! It is ok to do nothing but recover!!!!

Kristin said...

Lucy...I'm glad you are starting to feel a bit better at least. You poor thing! I feel so bad for you. Thanks for all the details...you know we all wanted them!! :) Even when writing about something as horrible as surgery you can make me laugh. I love your writing. I hope to be filled in on the CNA with white barrettes and a power trip!! Take it easy...and get well soon!!

jenny said...

Yep, it's sad, but I still try and blog. I think it's a serious addiction. Hope you are getting better soon! Take it easy Lu!

Rebecca said...

Will we see you at book group? I sure hope you are feeling up to it. Let me know what I can do to help this week.

Bridget said...

Thinking of you and hope you are feeling better! Take care.