Monday, January 30, 2012

Daniel - 6 Weeks

I keep thinking I’ll be able to limit myself to one cute picture per weekly update but then, I can’t decide which one is the cutest!  So, I include more because, I can.

You are my chunk-a-monkey!  I love how filled out you are.  You are becoming a bit more predictable with your sleeping, eating and pooping, but whatever schedule you decide upon usually changes after a few days so I never really know.  You still sleep in your carseat at night but the last two nights, it has been very difficult to get you to stay asleep.  It’s taken over two hours each night to crawl into bed before you wake up crying again.  That, sweet baby, makes for a tired momma.  Let’s work on this.

I can’t decide if you have reflux or not.  You are so mellow most of the time, eat and sleep well but you are more and more spitty.  At the end of every day, I have every intention of going off of dairy to see if it helps but then, slip up and promise to start again the next day.  Somedays, you seem totally fine.  Then, cranky and spitty.  Go figure.  I guess you’re a baby.

Seth and Sam first slept through the night at six weeks so I’m getting hopeful for a full night’s sleep here soon.







7 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

He's adorable. I'm glad you don't limit yourself to one picture Lucy.

"Let's work on this" made me smile.

Melanie said...

Love him! I love how his face is filling out. I love watching babies get bigger. So thanks for posting more than one pic. :)

Oh, and I'm hoping you get more sleep soon, too. Those are hard times.

Jen Childers said...

Seriously...what a chunk! So dang adorable! Can't believe how much he's changed in the past few weeks.

melanie said...

I love his close up shot. All very adorable. Sadly he'll be pushing 3 months before you know it. The good news...hopefully that means more sleep!

melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

I love seeing his pictures every week. So cute! And I still think of Seth's baby pictures every time I see him.

Rachelle said...

Precious!