Five Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago:
1. Working as a secretary in the Snell building for the Technology Education and Construction Management programs at BYU.
2. Sweltering in our first married apartment with no air-conditioning south of campus.
3. Taking an EMT course in Spanish Fork
4. Watching the new hit Pretender over at Jon and Tara's cooler basement apartment.
5. Cooking way too much Hamburger Helper as part of my new wifely duties.
Five Things on my To-Do List Today
1. Put clean laundry away.
2. Get some Gluten-free bread for Jay.
3. Vacuum up a broken light bulb that Henry just broke.
4. Watch the results show for SYTYCD (it's a chore that must be done!)
5. Hang at least one picture on these blank white walls.
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Raisins
2. Vanilla Wafers
3. A really cold orange.
4. A diet dr. pepper (does it count as a snack or just devil's water?)
5. Chips and Salsa
Five Songs I Know The Lyrics To:
(I'm the queen of making up my own lyrics...so don't test me on these)
1. Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man
2. O Holy Night
3. Be With You by Mr. Big
4. My Prerogative by Bobby Brown
5. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
Five Things I'd Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Get a new camera - today - because I want a better one not because I need one.
2. Pay for a family cruise.
3. Invest more.
4. Have a weekly house cleaner.
5. Maybe get hair extensions. My hair is thin and it's hard to grow long. Is that too Paris Hilton like?
Five Bad Habits:
1. Leaving wet clothes in the washer.
2. Eating more than I should.
3. Picking at my toenails.
4. Writing but not sending thank-you notes because looking up that address seems like so much work.
5. Letting clutter pile up.
Five Things I'd Never Wear Again:
1. MC Hammer-like pants.
2. Leggings with a very long sweatshirt.
3. Jelly shoes.
4. Banana Clips
5. Neon Hard-Rock Cafe T-shirt
Five Things I Like To Do:
1. Read, read, read.
2. Eat out.
3. Sing with feeling!
4. Lay on a floatie on the lake.
5. Watch my kids play with each other.
Five Favorite Toys:
1. My Computer
2. My Ipod
3. My power doors on my minivan.
4. The DVR
5. A volleyball.
Five People I am Tagging:
1. My Family
2. My Real-Life friends
3. Fellow Bloggers
4. Lurkers without a blog but who could easily start one.
5. YOU!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Five Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Great list. I will have to do one of my own.
Great list, Paris!
I have mail to send to you and Andrea, I even looked up the address and wrote it on an index card, but opening the bottom drawer to get out an envelope is just killing me! I've been storing up the energy for three days.
So you play with the power doors on the minivan? Because I would totally be yelling at you for that if you were my kid.
Oh, the memories from 10 years ago! I lived all of those with you. I was just thinking the other day about times we came to visit you at that Snell building. I was doing something on the computer, choosing a font for a project I am working on, and remembered that you introduced me to the Comic Sans font while doing that secretary job. How's that for a random thought?!
And as for having mail that remains unsent, I have cards for you that I made before you even moved. I don't have the email with your new address anymore and I haven't gotten around to getting it from you. So please, email your address to me so I can finally send these cards your way!
So glad your Seth is okay. I cried a little because it is all too
familiar right now.
Love your list of 5.
All I got to say about the memories from 10 years ago is....Good Times!!! In regards to the MC Hammer pants, I think you should reconsider because they will be making a comeback. I will bet that Seth will be wearing MC Hammer type pants to High School. You can count on it. In fact I will send him some when he turns 16.
Doug
Dang, does this mean I have to do it too?? Actually, that was a pretty good list. You are on the blogger role this week!! I'll have to think about this one.
I love it!! But I must say I'm disappointed that you will NEVER EVER EVER wear Jelly Shoes or Banana Clips again...those were some of my favorite accessories! ;) I LOVED MY JELLIES!!
Leaving wet clothes in the washer must be an epidemic...I also suffer. Good thing a little white vinegar freshens the clothes right up!
Lucy,
Were you dining at Ruth's Diner in Emigration Canyon this afternoon? I swear I saw you...
Your stalker,
Amber
Amber - I think I have an extremely common face because I get comments often on how people think they know me from somewhere. Alas, no, I have been safely here playing Sorry and War. Jealous?
I have to admit I have been a lurker on your blog for a while now. I know this sounds stupid but I sometimes stress about what I could blog about because I never think mine are interesting enough, now you have given me an idea for my next entry. Thanks!
Well- at least it makes me not feel bad for not saying anything to her. I do need to meet you though. Em says you're super fun. Would you be interested in meeting 'online friends of Emily' and telling us some really good embarrassing stories from her childhood?
Amber, I'd love to meet you. Can we have cake???
email me:
lucyhj4302@msn.com
Post a Comment