Sometimes, a french pen pal knows best...
25 days until I start trying on some new moves around the house. Don't YOU wish you were a fly on the wall.Can't wait!!!!!!!!
huh?
Now does it make sense??:)
Totally laughing out loud. The graphic helps :p
Yeah, baby!
The graphic totally helps. I came by earlier today but didn't get it. Now I do. I share your excitement!
I love this show and am counting down the days.
I think a paper chain is in order Lucy...
i totally thought of you when i saw the commercial. (like totally!)
I'm so excited. I saw a commercial for it tonight and felt like a giddy teenager.
If they are able to top the "winking Mormon ballroom dancer" this year in the audition series, I will be amazed. I rarely laugh that hard.
I am setting the DVR!!
I. can't. wait.
I'm so glad you love this show :).
Post a Comment
13 comments:
huh?
Now does it make sense??:)
Totally laughing out loud. The graphic helps :p
Yeah, baby!
The graphic totally helps. I came by earlier today but didn't get it. Now I do. I share your excitement!
I love this show and am counting down the days.
I think a paper chain is in order Lucy...
i totally thought of you when i saw the commercial.
(like totally!)
I'm so excited. I saw a commercial for it tonight and felt like a giddy teenager.
If they are able to top the "winking Mormon ballroom dancer" this year in the audition series, I will be amazed. I rarely laugh that hard.
I am setting the DVR!!
I. can't. wait.
I'm so glad you love this show :).
Post a Comment