March is my nemesis month.
I was complaining (gasp! I know. So rare) to Henry about how much I hate the sound, feel, look of wind and he looked straight at me and said, “In like a lion and out like a lamb.” As if that makes it better.
O.K. I’m impressed with his memory about a complicated adage about the weather patterns in March. I’m quite certain I only recently figured out what that old saying meant. But still, March is yucky.
February uses up all of my later winter cold weather tolerance. I know it’s still weeks and weeks and weeks away but I’m ready for the snow to be gone....now. And I’m ready for some flowers....now. Sadly, they don’t even pop up until April, sometimes, May.
So, to help me cope with what I consider the longest month of the year (and, technically, it is. So, I’m right technically and emotionally) I am going to post every single day. Because nothing moves a month along quite as swiftly as when it is filled with daily deadlines. I'm calling it the real March Madness and you can expect great things. And mediocre things. And some pretty awful things.
Let the madness begin!
Thursday, March 01, 2012
Hello, You.
Posted by
Lucy
at
5:13 PM
Labels: March Madness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
yay!
I feel the same about March and especially the wind. But I have to try and be excited for our anniversary and Jerry's birthday. One of my least favorite months. Don't tell Jerry I said that... :)
March happens to be one of my favorite months :) I do get to see the beginnings of Spring, celebrate my existence, get another hour of daylight, and the list goes on and on....I'm excited to read you're blog every day this month too :)
How fun! I love March Madness! :) Looking forward to reading about yours...and I'm quite certain that none of it will be mediocre or awful.
Post a Comment