Tuesday, July 08, 2008

SPT - Water

I had a traditional water pose all set up for today's challenge from Lelly. As a family, we walked along the river to do a Geocache.

Success! (Thankfully. When you can't find the container, it kind of dampers the entire experience. And it happens more times than I care to admit).


Henry finding his own fun in the dirt.

Another fun way to enjoy our local river

I snapped a few pics of the river and was going to write about how I loved water, loved water sports.....it was all about water, water, water.

Look! Water! I'm loving it.

After all this fun alongside the river, we went to the library to get our new cards. A library card has to be near the top of my favorites list and I snagged a few books to keep me company at night.

Reading books at night leads me to my greatest love affair of all with water.

Bubbles, hot water, candles, beverage and a book. My bliss.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, your new tub looks very inviting. Geocaching sounds like fun -- I think my girls would enjoy trying that. All your pictures of your new home make me want to move to Colorado!

Rachael said...

Your tub is beautiful...I however am NOT a bath person at all. I get bored!

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the bath thing. BLISS! Your new tub looks perfect. And geocaching- awesome! We haven't done that for years but I do remember a few times not finding anything and feeling so defeated.

Anonymous said...

I hit publish- oops. Just going to say that I love that picture of you. You looks so happy!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I can't wait to read the reviews of whatever it is that is adding to your bliss, Lucy.

Jeanette said...

Don't blame you on that one. That tub looks fabulous!!!

Emily said...

You always score a nice tub! It really does look awesome there...

Amber said...

I love a good tub and a good book! Looks like you guys are settling in!

MaryRC said...

im with you on the library card! its a new relationship of mine. great pics... mary rc

Unknown said...

i've never mastered the *reading in the tub* activity. i have to say, your tub looks totally inviting.

and i loved the geocaching stories - i can't stand when we don't find the box!

Chris said...

The tub looks great. I do love a calm bubble bath. :-)

KariAnn said...

You guys are seriously in your element. I can see your family thriving already!

Gotta love the bubbles and candles.

Dacia said...

If I had a tub like that it would be my bliss too!

Bren's Life said...

How fun. Your bath tub is amazing. So relaxing.. I love your blog...

Amy said...

I love you even more knowing your "greatest love affair of all"...bubbles, hot water, candles & music are a bliss for me (no reading because the lights need to be out).

You look so gorgeous in your self portrait! I'm loving your new locale.

Barb said...

I think you were made for your new home and all the recreation in your back yard. I liked that you also brought this post indoors.

{krista} said...

Oh, pretty bathtub!!! Beautiful area.

Carrie said...

yeah, a fellow GeoCacher! We love Geocaching.