That's the name of Seth's first grade lunch party today. I think this is the last year a teacher could get away with that title for a coed party. Each kid was supposed to bring in a teddy bear and then parents and younger siblings could come and eat lunch with them outside. They decorated cupcakes with gummybears and teddygrahams and served their guests. Pretty sweet and chewy with all of that on top of frosting. I'm still not sure what the point was. But Sammy had a great time going to the "big" school and it was a nice outing for me.
Nothing else to report. Jay is on call tonight and I had to postpone my painting party because my back is really hurting. I don't think squatting and bending are a good idea right now. So the railing is going to have to wait awhile longer.
P.S. I hope you have all enjoyed the David Hasselhoff video. I, unfortunately, have had "Hooked on a Feeling" in my head for 2 days now. Who knew it was such a catchy tune?





3 comments:
Fun picnic. I too have had that in my head.......dang any suggestions how to get it out?
Hope you have a night of relaxation. Plop on the couch and read a book :)
Hey, I love those school functions! It seems like I am always the only parent partaking in the food though, all the other moms politely decline while I am filling a plate for not just Tyler, but myself as well. They don't know what they are missing, right?
I too wondered about the purpose of the picnic. It sure was a beautiful day and lots of fun for all the kids.
Post a Comment