7:47 pm- all three boys in bed.
8:01 pm - Sit down to watch Grey's Anatomy from Thursday. Find out it was a rerun. (Grrr)
8:05 pm - Start watching "The Book of Mormon Movie - Part I - The Journey" from netflix.
8: 12 pm - Henry still crying (he's used to his portacrib but we put him back in his regular bed)
8:26 pm- Stop movie. Acting, dialogue....bad, bad, bad. In this case, the book is definitely better.
8:31 pm- Put in "Return of the King" DVD.
8:52 pm - Stop "Return of the King" ....we just weren't in the mood.
8:53 pm - Start reading Tell No One
8:54-10:20 pm - intermittently look up when Jay makes a comment about Halloween costume ideas he's researching online.
10:21 pm- Jay joins me in bed with his cold feet. Picks up a book.
10:36 pm - Get up to wash face and brush teeth. Family pictures today and need that eye make-up off!
10:41 pm- Tell Jay that my book is really good and want to finish it. He calls me crazy. Instead of turning off the light, I pick up my book again.
11:12 pm - Jay turns off his light. Says I can keep reading for as long as I like if he can keep his cold feet on me.
11:40 pm- Jay mumbles, "o.k....you can turn off the light now" (which he swears he doesn't remember saying)
11:41 pm- I try to sleep but my mind is still turning trying to figure out whodunit.
12: 28 am - Phone rings. I wake up and jump out of bed trying to find the phone. They hang up before I answer. Caller ID shows name and number I don't know.
12:29 am - I try to sleep but my mind is still turning trying to figure out who would have called in mistake. (the numbers were really close to our home number...but that wouldn't make sense...calling from the phone trying to reach the number that is close to our number....Jay thinks the switchboard made an error....but you can see my dilemma trying to figure that out in the middle of the night)
2:01 am- Henry cries
2:27 am- Henry still crying....louder.
2:28 am- I go upstairs and pick up Henry. He's poopy.
2:29 am- Change diaper. Amazingly, he's not easy to change even in the middle of the night. Wiggly worm.
2:30 am- Realize Henry is wide awake so mix him up a bottle to try to calm him down.
2:36 am- Henry is WAY more interested in playing than eating so put him in the portacrib with bottle (I know.)
7:12 am- Wake up to two big boys apparently stomping all the way to our room.
7:15 am- Get in shower.
P.S. A very happy birthday to my new niece, Sadie Jane, who was born at 2:30 am on October 27. Congratulations Jennifer and Christopher.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Fragments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
congrats on the niece and regrets on the awful night! That book is a page-turner, isn't it?
I was sooo bugged GA was a rerun too! So have you finished the book yet?
Finished. I liked most of it. The very, very end was unnecessarily "out of left field".
yuck o night is right! Love the play by play. Hopefully tonight will be a better one :) I was too bugged to find out my taped Grey's was a rerun. They could of clued us in!!!
What an awful night. There is nothing worse than a wide awake baby and a sleepy mom. Congrats to Jen and Sadie. Hopefully you can post a picture of her soon.
Post a Comment