Every blog I have read looks so nice and professional. I'm not exactly a computer dummy but I cannot figure out how to make this look like others I have read. It's frustrating because I am a very visual learner. Have someone show me how to do something and I can do it easily. But reading computer jargin and trying to figure out everything from reading the instructions just isn't my style. So, either this is gonna stay ugly or I need to find a local blogger for some help!
I'm mostly using this for a journal. I have always tried to keep one but I'm not the type of person who jots down 2 or 3 lines and then can happily go to bed. No...I lay it all out. My angst, joy, love...whatever. And because I can type a whole heckuva lot faster than I write...I'm hoping this will fulfill that desire. I'd also love to stay in touch with friends. I have been reading one of my friends blogs and felt so involved in her life that I realized how fabulous it would be if I could do that with other friends. I was influenced by her so maybe someone will be influenced by me. Share and share alike, you know? Hopefully, I won't put too much out there and then feel all sheepish and have disclosure regret. That happens to me all the time. I'll start simple. And if I ever do go too far...feel free to post annonomously...TMI!
Monday, July 10, 2006
Trying to figure this out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think your blog is a great idea. And look at all the comments you are getting. No one makes any comments on my blog.
Post a Comment