
I know...crazy title. In 8th grade, we were assigned penpals in France in our French class. I started writing a boy named Lucien who ended his first letter with this as a postscript. Well, of course as a culturally sensitive 13 year-old, I immediately made fun of his quirky phrase with all of my friends. My friend, Jill, even made me some decorative wall art (with glitter!) that I had as a room decoration all through high school.
I hadn't really thought of it since high school until wondering what to name my blog. I wanted a title that reflected the craziness of life for a stay-at-home mom of young children whose husband is a busy medical resident and gone a lot. So, if you think of it, this nonsensical phrase actual is quite profound. My life is really a big spasm....who flows. Time keeps on tickin', and we love it. All right, you got me...it really makes no sense at all.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Crazy Title
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I guess life=spasm is good. I would worry if life is not spasming.
i am so excited to find out what the story is...and i love it!
it fits!
Post a Comment