This has become a cult classic throughout the world, but especially in my house. Last week, Jay came home and immediately looked up this video after listening to Dan Patrick talk about it on his podcast. Soon, we were all gathered around the computer, laughing at Charlie and adorable giggle, but especially the proper outrage of his older brother.
Now, all the boys take turns biting each others' fingers (softly, of course) and saying, "Charlie bit my finger!" with their fake British accents. It's pretty fun. And something I want to remember.
If you haven't seen it, enjoy! Nothing fancy but somehow it captures something essential about being human.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Ouch, Charlie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
The British accents makes it really funny. I can just picture Sam and Seth saying that.
I love, love, love this video. My favorite part is when the older brother makes a face and says, 'That really hurt Charlie'. Of course I can't type the accent but it gets me every time.
what a cute video!
We love this video too.
I just finished "I Capture the Castle." Let me know what you are reading next. I want to follow along with your classic reading list. You can email me if you want. I would have emailed you but we just got a new computer and I don't have your address in my address book.
I love British accents. I hadn't seen nor heard of this video. Pretty funny.
So cute, my 2 year old has watched it over and over!
Love it!
Hehe. I forgot about this...so funny!
Post a Comment