Someday, maybe not tomorrow, I would like to feel like my head is on straight enough to post something other than a weekly picture of Daniel but, today, that is all I am capable of doing.
At six months you:
can sit up without assistance
have a favorite toy - your exersaucer
nurse and drink formula from a bottle
laugh
suck your thumbs (don’t seem to have a preference which one)
have the beginnings of a bottom tooth (it poked through yesterday!)
do NOT sleep through the night.
can roll over both ways and move quite a distance if you’ve got the mind to do it.
focus intensely on other people’s food but gag on your baby food.
love your brothers and your mom and dad
flirt unabashedly with anyone.
Weight 19 lb 1 oz (78%)
Height 27 in (72%)
Head Circumference 44.8 cm (78%)



6 comments:
Cute pic! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll sleep again soon :)
Oh Daniel, you are cute!
Not sure if it will make you feel better or not since he's older but Owen has slipped back into not sleeping so I feel. your. pain. I don't even want 10 hours, just give me 6!
He is a cutie! Wow, I cant believe he is 6 months already, time flies:)
That was a really fast six months! I love seeing his weekly pictures. So cute.
I can't believe he is 6 months already. He is such a cutie!
What a little sweetie!
I hope you're having a great summer, Lucy!
Post a Comment