Wednesday, October 07, 2009

School Pictures 2009




About an hour after the boys were gone, I sort of panicked thinking that I had put Sam in the exact same shirt for pictures that I had the year before. Thanks to blog archiving (because, believe me, I'm much more organized on here than I am in, say, my closets) my worries were soon appeased (click here for proof). It was another brown shirt with silk screened print on it. Phew.

And Seth, well, we just stepped way out of the box this year. Brown last year - black this year. We are wild and crazy in our house!

Conservative garb aside, I think they are handsome as all get out. Especially considering the photographic source.

5 comments:

melanie said...

They are cute photos of both boys Lucy. I'm always so proud when they don't bring home the goofiest smile. I really did wear the same purple dress two years in a row. It looks like I didn't even grow!

It's not the greatest photography source for sure but I can't stop myself from the 'school photo' tradition. They're just too hilarious to look back on when you're older.

donna said...

cute school pictures!

Jen Childers said...

Very Cute!

Barb said...

They turned out super. Very handsome boys. And so relaxed for the pictures.

Sue said...

As Zach came upstairs on the day of his school pictures, I said, "I know you wore that before for a school picture." Sure enough, we pulled them out and he had worn that one in the fifth grade (he's in seventh - sad that the shirt still fits) and made him change.
These are SO cute.